HydroPlug Concrete Repair Patch™
HydroPlug is a special blend of cement, aggregates, accelerating additives and other modifiers. Use to quickly patch & repair active leaks, holes or anchoring equipment and machinery. HydroPlug offers the ultimate in workability. Designed to be applied with a gloved hand or trowel in one or more applications. Used to quickly patch holes, repair active leaks, and to anchor machinery and equipment.
- Easy to mix and use
- Long lasting formula
- Highly versatile
- Excellent compressive strengths
- Extra rich for smooth troweling
- Very short setting time
- Mix with water or latex liquid
- Patch and repair active leaks in 3-5 minutes
- Repair Thickness: 3/4" - 3"
- Set Time: 3 Minutes
- Application Technique: Trowel, Gloved Hand
Where to Use
- Stops active leaks
- Filling holes
- Anchoring equipment and machinery
- Concrete patching
- Sealing cracks
- Elevator pits, wells
Apply with gloved hand or trowel to clean, sound and stable substrates only. Cracks or holes must be opened a minimum of 3/4" wide. Wait for leaking water to stop or reach its lowest ebb, then place mixed material with trowel edge or gloved hand onto surface and hold in place until firmly set.