JETaFLOW Concrete Floor Self-Leveling Kit
JETaFLOW is a high performance, self-leveling compound designed to repair rough, damaged, deteriorated concrete floors and/or uneven concrete floors. Can be used for general purpose and high-performance underlayment, concrete repair or resurfacing applications. Our kits are easy to use! Mix and pour directly from the pail - saving time, effort and mess! **Primer Included.**
Where to Use
- Unlevel concrete
- As an underlayment
- As a wear surface
- Interior or exterior surfaces
- Warehouse floors
- With radiant heat flooring
- Basements, garages, bathrooms
- Heavy duty- over 6000 psi
- One component – Just add water
- No troweling – Self Leveling
- Portland cement based
- Polymer modified
- Fast drying time
Packaging and Yield
- 20 or 50 lb JETaFLOW
- 1 qt JETaFLOW Primer
- Mixing pail
- Printed instructions
- 20 lbs of JETaFLOW yields approximately 10 sq.ft. at 1/4” or 20 sq. ft at 1/8"
- 50 lbs of JETaFLOW yields approximately 25 sq.ft. at 1/4” or 50 sq. ft at 1/8"
- 1 qt of Primer yields approximately 50 sq.ft.