*IMPORTANT NOTE: Colors shown are not exact and are only meant to represent color range. A perfect match should not be expected.*
TintCrete Colored Concrete is a 1 component, polymer modified, high performance concrete mix. TintCrete Colored Concrete is mixed with water and applied from ¾" thick to 24". Product includes 3/8" aggregate, corrosion inhibitor and flow agents. Available in 14 standard colors.
TintCrete Colored Concrete Mix is a special blend of cements, aggregates and exclusive modifiers. Designed for general purpose and high performance decorative concrete repair and colored concrete restoration applications.
• High flow—Long pouring time
• Polymer modified
• Corrosion inhibitor Included
• Shrinkage compensated
• Portland cement based
• Includes 3/8" rock repairs
• One component—Just add water
• 14 standard colors
Where to Use
• Form and pour applications
• Concrete repairs minimum ¾" thick
• Partial or full repairs
• Interior or exterior
• Horizontal, vertical, overhead
Packaging and Yield
• 65 lb pail - 0.55 cu. ft.
TintCrete Concrete Color Safety Data Sheet
TintCrete Concrete Color SDS Sheet